Think you're good enough? Do you like our projects and want to be the part of our team? If you can handle this, just apply for right position!
Profile : Sales Representative
Location : Miami/Fort Lauderdale
Area Industry : Aviation
Skills : Sales, Business Development, CRM, Communication,Aviation
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- You need to provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth
- Customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Should be able to improve sales and increase profits.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different sales techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the sales techniques and its best practices
Kindly Contact Ms. Jeanette : [email protected] for further details
Software Testing Engineer
Profile: Software Testing Engineer
Location: Pune, Maharashtra (WFH during Lockdown situation)
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related areas preferred.
Certification: Software Testing Certification course required.
Experience: 06 months to 01 year
Job Type: Full Time
Gender: Male / Female
Skills: Knowledge of Manual testing on Web and Mobile based applications, SQL basics, Knowledge of software testing life cycle, testing methodologies and testing tools, Bug Tracking, Bug Reporting, Generating test cases & scenarios, Documenting, Good logical, communication skills & fluency in English.
Description: As a software tester, you will work closely with software developer, external partners and project manager. Manual test will ensure that the software is ready to be deployed for users. You must be able to conduct testing with proper documentation and repeatable procedures. You will be also required to understand & gain knowledge of our software FlyPal®. You will need to interact with company’s customers and provide them with information to address enquiries regarding products and services. In addition to deal with and help resolve customer complaints.
- Interact with customer via Phone, e-mail, skype etc. to provide information about products and services, take orders or obtain details of complaints.
- Should be able to give demo of software to clients (on-site / online)
- Good understanding of Web and Mobile based projects.
- Developing test plans and test data for requested enhancements and systems.
- Improve upon the usability and functionality of exiting products.
- End 2 End testing of product in order to fulfil user request.
- Weekend support for clients via e-mail, skype, telephonic whenever required.
- Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of complaints and comments as well as actions taken.
- Follow up to ensure that customer requirements, complaints, comments were registered and actions were taken.
- Refer unsolved customer grievances or special request to designated department for further investigation.
- Reporting day to day activities to CEO / Project Manager / Team Leader.
- Keep up-to-date with current industry trends and technologies.
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts (Day shift / Night Shift)
- Problem analysis
- Problem solving
- Team work
Send Your Resume at [email protected] (Mention position name in the subject line)