Production Planning & Control is an important function for Airlines (with own maintenance facilities) as well as independent pure play MRO’s.
There are number of opportunities exist within the Production Control business area to deliver cost savings. The real challenge is to identify the efficient business processes that can be used to gather data, analyse and measure the opportunities and finally to act upon them to improve the turnaround time (TAT)
There is a continuous effort from Airlines & Aviation MRO’s (Part 145 ) to improve their operational effectiveness and reduce costs in a bid to stay ahead of the competition.
FlyPal understands these unique requirementa of production planning and lets you
- Effectively Collaborate between business functions such as Maintenance Planning, Production Planning, Material Planning, Procurement, Quality Assurance & Human Resource to achieve definitive objectives of cost and man-hours saving.
- FlyPal’s enhanced Work orders are one stop solution for addressing business needs such as maintenance scheduling, man power planning (based on skill set and experience), Hangar, material planning & ground equipment planning.
- For pure play MRO’s FlyPal has the ability to create initial receiving inspection, Condition/Disposition, Work orders with procedure sheets, Form 1 generation and material return back to customer.
- Calculation of estimated & actual manhours, tracking of consumables/spares utilized is very easy too.
- Backtracking all work packages and activities done for the client, to analyse and generate future predictions.
- Sales modules helps in quoting & customer invoicing based on actual man hours, consumables/spares and other costs associated.
- Employee Trainings is one more important aspect MRO’s need to consider, FlyPal’s HR module tracks all employee training and give automated reminders on configured time periods.
FlyPal Work Orders:
Below is the snapshot of FlyPal Work Order which is just created.
Let’s see important features of FlyPal Work order
- With few clicks work orders can be created for Scheduled Maintenance Activities.
- Just Select the Aircraft from drop-down list of Aircraft
- Select single/multiple maintenance activities to be carried out from the drop-down list which already loaded in buffer after selecting the aircraft.
- Check each Maintenance activity in detail, check if all task cards are attached check if spares required are available in store stock, Check/Add Estimated Man hours, Allocate Human Resources as per the skill or designation.
- Add (check availability) tools or ground equipment required for the Job.
- Explore different print formats useful. Single Page Print, With Task Attachments, CRS, Man Hours, Print Parts/Spares Consumption.